Monday, December 1, 2008

Sheep say baaa

I have several friends who have blogs that I read. And there are several blogs belonging to people I don't know, but enjoy reading what they have to say anyway. But today I discovered that someone who I use to be close with but wouldn't have guessed to have a blog, has a blog, and I was inspired to create my own.

Now I enjoy writing. That doesn't mean I'm any good at it. But I have an online diary that I write in on occasion. And I have a personal project in which I write to someone, who is never intended to actually read what I write, everyday. And I sporadically write a blog on myspace. So I'm not sure I need yet another avenue for writing about nothingness, but I figured I would hop on the bandwagon anyway.

I’m not sure what I will write about… I don’t really plan on telling people I know that I have this… but in case I do or it slips… I can’t write my most personal thoughts… which is rather limiting. And I do that in my letters to him, who we'll just call Bear, and on my online diary anyway. I don’t want to write about dumb things just to fill space… I suppose I’ll just do what most people do and write about the random things worth noting in ones life. Whether that is something funny or scary or stupid that happened, or some random thoughts I feel are at all meaningful or appealing. Rant, rave, muse and give you my opinions. Or maybe not. I could just write nonsense. I suppose either way, I will be joining the thrones of people in the online blogging world who feel their words might be of value to someone else out there. Or perhaps no one will ever read it. Then, I reason, I would be writing for my own well being? Eh. Whatever. I plan on writing. Whether anyone reads my words or not.

And of course I could start tonight with one of the many topics on my mind. There is one in particular that is weighing extremely heavily on my mind... but we will skip that for now. Maybe even permanently for that matter. Instead I don't think I will write much of anything tonight, other than what I have already.

Perhaps I will write more about... anything... in the next couple days.

No comments: