Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you

As I sit and pass time before heading into work, yes... work on Christmas Eve (although I don't mind, it's better than being alone with my thoughts), I am finding that I am rather sad. What a crappy Christmas Eve.

Low spirits- check. Sad music- check. Bottle of something to drown my sorrows- unfortunately not, as work is looming over me, but that's not to say I wouldn't love one...

How depressing I am.

I'm alive, I know. And I have my health, somewhat anyway... I can't seem to find my sanity. But I'm missing my happiness. And the idea that everyone has to be happy this time of year makes me want to throw snow in someones face. So evil I know. Maybe it could be yellow snow...

I miss him.

1 comment:

Progressing One... said...

I feel your pain. And it's okay not to be happy at Christmas time. You are definitely not alone.